Why are Destination Weddings so Popular?
Destination weddings have become very popular in the last five years and I get lots of questions throughout the year from brides, grooms, and their parents. So, I decided to create a brochure to educate luxury travelers based on my 20+ years of experience with destination weddings. I hope you find it enlightening and helpful if you have friends or family who would enjoy celebrating their special day in paradise.
The Destination Wedding market is booming as the cost of weddings in the U.S. continues to rise. Wedding couples are choosing to do things their own way, on their own terms, in an exotic location. The celebration spans several days and gives the entire group a way to enjoy each other and catch up, almost a family (and friends) reunion. No wonder destination weddings have become so popular.
For information on amazing destinations and resorts for the perfect place for your destination wedding please email me at Laure@TravelLuxuryVacations.com.
It’s a Destination Wedding Celebration
- More time spent with family and friends
- Great family memories.
- All your special friends are there to celebrate with you.
- Beautiful setting for your wedding.
- Get pampered.
- Relax and enjoy your engagement.
- It’s a stress free way to begin your new lives as a married couple
- It’s acutally cheaper than a traditional wedding.
- Enjoy a group catamaran adventure with family and friends.
- Mix your wedding celebration & honeymoon, no need to rush off the next morning. You are already in paradise!
The Benefits of my Destination Wedding Services
- Minimal deposit at the time your guests make a resort reservation.
- Act as your go between/liaison between you, your fiancé, the wedding coordinator, your guest, the resort, the airline(s) and the transfer company.
- Ensure all dates & air flights coincide with the various dates and deadlines.
- Ensure all passport info is accurate for the airline/resort.
- Keep you up to date on guest reservations so you know who has booked.
- Offer travel insurance for your guest.
Video courtesy of Daniel Pawlowski